Despite a fresh coating of primo powder yesterday, the historic Thunderbolt Ski Race (photos of past racers above) was postponed from this Saturday, February 20, to March 13th. Organizers had to make the call because, in typical New England fashion, the weatherfolks weren’t sure just how much snow we were going to get. We got almost a foot and it’s glorious powder! Make plans to watch the race in March, but if you’re free this weekend, grab your skis/board/snowshoes and come pay us a visit! You’ll be glad to you did!